Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Sweet.

I love it. Simple, yet addictive. Maybe for Angry Faic 2, you can add more colors, more music and more varied levels. Keep up the good work!

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Nice, except...

I noticed a problem with the little man: he seems to glide on when you let your finger off the arrow keys. Sorta feels like you're gliding on ice...
Anyway, nice work. I want moar!

Ongaku Ongaku

Subarashii desu~!

That was AWESOME! Yet the gameplay takes some getting used to...
And the background pictures are SPEACTACULAR! Did you draw them yourself?!?
You should have this platformed for the DS or Wii! It's that good!

(By the way, my opening statement refers to Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, not Rozen Maiden.)

TOM FULP S.BOARD TOM FULP S.BOARD

Too choppy.

Those sounds sounded too fake to be soundboard-worthy. And they had part of them cut off, most of the time. I'd say this either needs to be revamped or deleted, if there are noother options.

> - RhythmBlaster V2 > - RhythmBlaster V2

Subarashii desu~!

Unfortunately, my computer has AIDS, and it freezes frequently, so I can't enjoy the full experience of the game. But hopefully, someone will help me fix this.

redot2 redot2

Innovative, to say the least.

A cursor maze. Nice choice. You don't see many of THESE around (not like I've been very many places with Flash games).

DressUp2 DressUp2

Bland, yet minutely funny.

I abhor dress-up games and other games of the like because they stifle creativity. This one is a rip-off of the "Sonic Character Designer", which I didn't like very much at all. Please refrain from making another one of these games.

LegolasFIN responds:

Well, this is second part for DressUp (search in Ng toolbar for Dressup and you will find it) Its dragging version of this. I made with arrows and all new stuff!

D.N.A D.N.A

Nice. An instant classic.

I have a natural attraction to this type of game, so it was inevitable I would become addicted to this game. It was a brilliant move putting this on Newgrounds; it helps reel i eager customers. Now, if I only had the money to purchase it...

Dickey Mouse Dickey Mouse

I don't get it.

I like your Mickey Mouse imitation. But, the rest of the video made little to no sense. Where's Minnie?