Hotel california 2009 Hotel california 2009

Not bad animation...

But you got the audio credit wrong.
The song is "Hotel California" by the Eagles.

A Wall-Mart Conspiracy A Wall-Mart Conspiracy

Good, but you got the story wrong.

I liked the anti-Walmart stance and the music, but you forgot some essential facts:
There are documents dating back as far as 1972 stating plans to wipe out a good portion of the population with a manufactured super-virus, i.e. the swine flu (which was first made into a scare in 1976, by the way). As far as I or Jane B├╝rgermeister have read, Walmart was not mentioned anywhere in said documents. The rest is all TL;DR; you can PM me for more info.

P.S. Who's Herb Alpert?

10JD responds:

dude it was a joke, i was not being serious (wtf?) you have me confused.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Your horse has diabetes.

Probably my favorite of TheWeebl's loops; I like the backing music.
And a hot dog for a planet?!? ROFL!

Melons Melons

LOL melon abortion clinic

For some reason this video makes me think of Link from the Legend of Zelda, and I cringe at the thought of one of my favorite video game characters with a melon plant growing out his butt D:
But I liked the video anyway. I can't get the song out of my head, let alone the imagery... AAAGH!

Good job, Wonchop. You made a classic.

Pico's Portal Party Pico's Portal Party

Pico = Ichigo Kurosaki?!? WTF?!

No words can describe the awesomeness of each author's take on Newgrounds' favorite OC (original character). I especially liked the ghetto one, probably because of the music.
Only one problem: sync issues in the swordfight scene (it may just be on my end). It ate up nearly every last bit of bandwidth I had left and I had to terminate without seeing the whole thing. But from what I could see, it was AWESOME. Nice work.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

DEATH TO 4KIDS!!!!1

I loved that one. It's about time someone did something about that self-absorbed asshat who calls himself Al Kahn.
I wish I could've made my submission better; I so badly wanted to be part of this series... T-T
But I've got a couple of ideas in the works. See you around!
P.S. Moar Wonderman Eggman plz. ;P

Very Merry Phoenix Wrong Very Merry Phoenix Wrong

Wunderbar!

Not bad, reviving a semi-dead phenomenon with something that'll catch people's eyes: Christmas. I'm too slow to carry out creative ideas like this anymore, so I expected someone else to have taken up the initiative. Nice job. Especially replicating that old beer commercial with the light display; I loved that.
The screen resolution could have stood to be a bit bigger though...
P.S. You forgot the sources for the last two sound clips.

Phoenix Very Wrong Phoenix Very Wrong

The sync is off.

The timing for each piece is fine until a certain point, then it all stutters or just stops. You might want to look into that.
Other than that, the video quality is a bit pixellated (it looks like you used some kind of codec to convert this from another filetype and it wasn't too successful), the humor content is mediocre (at least in my opinion) and I noticed a watermark in the lower-left-hand corner. Are you trying to fend off Ebaum's-style thieves or what?
If this is your first try, not too bad. Please do better next time, if there ever is one.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Not bad.

I liked your art style and mix of sprite animation with vectored drawings. The concept was novel and entertaining, also.
There was one thing that bothered me, though: Shigeru Miyamoto as you portrayed him didn't appear to have eyes. It's a fact that he has functioning eyes in real life, and your portrayal of him the way you did is sometimes perceived as a negative stereotype against Asians. If I were you, I'd be careful if I were to use such imagery in the future.

Escape Film Thing Escape Film Thing

Where is the movie?

I clicked "Play," but all I got was a black-and-white screen saying "The Clock Crew Escape Film Thing." Is this some kind of joke, or is my computer broken?

biblo responds:

your flash player's broken. don't vote zero on things when you might be at fault. it's rude.